Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Still here

I'm ashamed. I was reminded by a friend of mine today that I need to update my blog. June was a long time ago. Then I went to add a post and realized that I had started one, on August 11, and never finished. Yikes! So now I'm starting again, on September 1. This time, I will finish!

This has been a crazy busy summer! It started at the end of April with with a trip to Ohio for a mother/daughter weekend with my mother-in-law. Then it was a trip to Mississippi in May to visit my sister. Followed by a trip to Michigan to visit the in-laws. In June and July, I went down to my mom's nearly every week, and it seemed like it was always for a couple days. In August, I stayed h.o.m.e. Didn't travel, but I did have Mops Steering meetings, started taking a pilates class and in general - was way too busy - again! Adios, my summer... :( Would I do it all again? Yes.

Now I'm preparing myself for Casey starting preschool. I'm excited and sad at the same time. My baby is growing up, and way too fast if you ask me. I know she'll do well in school. She loves to play with other kids and I know she'll love her teachers. She goes 2 mornings a week from 9-11:30. Needless to say, her play room is going to get cleaned out! **hehehe** (evil laugh...) My little princess does not need this many toys!!

I am also looking forward to organizing the rest of my house. Last week a friend of mine came over and helped me with my dining room. I'll let you be the judge of the results. I'm very pleased, to say the least! :) Now I'm going through my decorating stuff and trying to figure out what I want to put up and what needs to leave the house forever.














Oh yeah, I will also try to do better at updating my Peanut Diary!

No comments: