Sunday, November 22, 2009

Today!

I have got to back into the habit of writing on here. I think about it a lot and then something always seems to come up and distract me. So I'm just going to start - - today is the first day.

Random thoughts & goals:

I need to come up with a good daily routine for Casey and myself, so that we don't end up in front of the either the tv or computer.

I want to be more disciplined in my life. Especially in my relationship with Jesus. I know He gets put on the back burner way too often.

I want my husband to feel like this home is his castle and that he is the king. I know that our relationship is very important and I want him to know that I love him without a doubt!

Why do friends make bad choices. Choices that they know are wrong and yet they make them anyway?

I know, this is a very strange post, but I had to start somewhere.

No comments: