Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Wonderful Day

Today was both a sad day and a wonderful day. Sad, because it was the last Mops meeting for this year. Wonderful, because I realized that I have made 9 fabulous friends this year. This was my 4th year of Mops and by far the best. The ladies at my table just clicked. Our personalities seem to mesh well and we always have a great time together. It wasn't all fun and laughter, though. We were able to spend time praying for each other and sharing from our hearts. I think Mops really filled a need in my life the past 8 months like it hasn't in the past. Thank you, God, for these wonderful new friends!

The BEST Mops table ever!


Today was also a gorgeous day! Casey and I were outside again, planting flower seeds. It'll be interesting to see how they make their appearance since she did most of the planting. *smile* I'll be sure to take pictures. Casey is truly my sweetheart. She makes me laugh and cry, but I think mostly it's her carefree approach to life that keeps me inspired. For example:

My sweet, little princess


Who LOVES to get dirty

1 comment:

Angie Dicken said...

Such a great picture of the group, and YOU! I wonder who was the brilliant photographer? wink, wink! So glad to know you, friend!