Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Complaining...

I am getting tired of this cold drippy weather! I want summer!! I'm not trying to complain, it just comes naturally when I have to wear a coat to go outside because otherwise I'll get cold... Ok, I'm done complaining. I intend to make a positive impact on my world today, and that means a smile and happy feet.

I'll start by getting off the computer - after I'm done posting this - and cleaning my house! The dining room table has a stack of papers on it, the laundry needs to be done and I think I'll clean the bathtub - it's looking a little grimy... When I get that done, I know I'll feel better - honestly! Oh yes, I also want to make cards with my daughter. That should be fun - nothing like a 4 year old with scissors and glue! *grin*

It's funny, because if it today were a gorgeous warm and sunny day, I'd be complaining because of all the things that need to be done inside... So here's to turning the tables on myself and that attitude!

No comments: