Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update Time

Ok, so every time I look at this blog I think, "For pete's sake, Faith, update it already!" So, here I am. I wish I had some pictures to upload and make this post perfect, but since I don't - well, this is what you get. I think the biggest thing right now is that I just need to write something to get over the hump of not writing for so long. Hope that made sense...

I'm sitting here at the computer with our beautiful Christmas tree glowing beside me, and Sports Center blaring in the background. Do those two go together? It seems that I should have Christmas music playing softly as I type. Oh well, I'm not complaining. I'm just letting you in on my life. At one o'clock in the morning.

Now that I've gotten over the "not writing" hump, hopefully I'll be back very soon!

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

So glad you are back!