Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Routine...

I love warm weather and I wish all my work could be outside; however, there are those mundane tasks that just can't be done outside - - laundry, dishes, baking... Oh well.

Today was so nice. Casey and I went for a walk - Day 2 of my 2nd 30 days of exercise - We took Chris his lunch and then walked for another 20 minutes. I figure we went about 2 miles. Not bad! This is the 2nd week that Chris has been working 1st shift - temporarily - although I wish it were permanent. Hopefully it will be eventually. At least he still has a job. They cut back to 4-day weeks a couple months ago. And I'm praying things start picking up so they can go back to 5-day weeks!

Anyway, it's been an interesting change having him home in the evening. I didn't realize how much of a routine Casey and I had gotten into, until it was disrupted - in a good way, of course!

*yawn* I think I need to go to bed! Lovely sounds of rain outside...

No comments: