Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Back!

I'm back in the groove! After a trip to Ohio and one to Mississippi, I'm ready to stay home for a while!! I finally made a dent in the huge pile of laundry and the stack of dishes, now it's time to tackle true spring cleaning...blah... Not my favorite thing to do, but I know I'll feel much better about my house and my life when I get it done. At least I think I will...

My garden is planted, except for the peppers, and it looks so nice! Casey had a lot of fun helping plant the seeds. She kept saying, "I'm such a good helper!" Cute. Now I can't wait to have fresh salsa - - maybe I'm a little impatient? I also got some hostas planted around the tree in the front yard. The previous owner decided to fertilize the tree as it was growing, so now I've got roots sticking up everywhere. To prevent mowing into them all the time, I've decided to mulch it and plant shade loving hostas. It's almost done...

I love this time of year, although I could definitely live with temps in the 80's...70's are still just a little too cool for me... I'm hoping to get Casey into swim lessons this year. I want her to learn how when she's really young. I think the younger, the better. So I see a lot of pool time this summer. Not that I'm complaining. *grin*

No comments: