Monday, February 1, 2010

Tomorrow

I don't even know where to begin. This past week has been difficult, to say the least. Casey got her annual croup and is only now starting to get better. Needless to say, I am drained. I haven't gotten more than about 3 hours of sleep at a time in the past week, and it's starting to show. I have a great cold going and Chris is developing some nice symptoms, too. Today, my patience died and I had to dig deep to find some - which I did. Wasn't easy. But thank goodness we are finally on the upswing, so maybe tomorrow will be a better day!

Speaking of tomorrow, it's Casey's 4th birthday. I can't believe my baby is 4!! Wow. I got her cake done tonight, and I actually wrapped a small present for her. The sickies of the last week prevented me from going shopping like I had originally planned, so her real present is going to have to wait. I know, I should've gotten it weeks ago and there's no reason I didn't. Next year, I will. I really hope we are all well enough to celebrate tomorrow!

Well, it's nighty-night time for this one.

No comments: